As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you identify any potential concerns before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your specialist will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any budding problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Speedy Air Conditioning will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Speedy Air Conditioning a call at 239-244-3439 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.