As springtime begins, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Naples? Particularly if your cooling system is recently installed or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Speedy Air Conditioning expert can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little troubles before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a series of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and parts:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Speedy Air Conditioning
Today is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Speedy Air Conditioning pros a call at 239-244-3439 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.