As springtime begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Naples? Especially if your AC system is up-to-date or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Speedy Air Conditioning tech can help spot little issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps locate little troubles before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with Speedy Air Conditioning
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Speedy Air Conditioning pros a call at 239-244-3439 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.