At Speedy Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Naples is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Speedy Air Conditioning a call at 239-244-3439. We’re happy to help!